Founded in 2018, the ESI CARES Foundation is just getting started. We have chosen to combine our passion for environmental responsibility with our desire to contribute by establishing a metal recycling program. Our teams collect recyclable materials from our projects and our offices and turn them into dollars for ESI CARES and our community.
At any point in time, ESI is managing construction projects throughout the United States generating large amounts of scrap metal that would normally end up in a landfill. Our employees and trade partners help raise money to fund the Foundation by diverting this waste and recycling scrap metal on our projects. We recycle everything we can and use the salvage value to provide meaningful contributions to organizations in the communities we touch that support families.
Pounds of Metal Recycled
Information for Grant Seekers
We receive hundreds of donation requests every year, so we are unable to fund every worthy request for support. ESI CARES makes every effort to partner with organizations that have the greatest impact while addressing critical community needs.
When considering requests for financial support, we focus on the following:
- Programs that serve the specific needs of people in the community
- Special consideration will be given to organizations that support women and children
- Efficient and effective administration of funds and programs
- Innovative and creative approaches to community challenges
- Requests that include long-term plans for sustainability beyond ESI CARES funding
As a general rule, ESI does not make contributions to:
- Annual funds and unrestricted general operating funds
- Requests designated to influence government officials/lobbying
- Religious organizations for the purpose of religious advocacy
- Undesignated sponsorships
- School programs or projects that benefit one individual rather than a group of students
- Youth athletic team sponsorships
Contact Us Today
If you feel that your request falls within ESI CARES Grant Seeking Guidelines and you would like to request a financial contribution from the ESI CARES Foundation, please provide the following information below. We request at least 14 days to consider your request.